TEXT HERE

A Creative Romance–Scrappy Card Challenge

P1070195
It’s……FRIDAY!! Yaaaa HOO!! Smile
It’s also time for a new A Creative Romance Challenge and this time, we are asking you to use up your scraps. For me, since I save every teeny tidbit of my Maja Designs papers…this was an easy one.
P1070194 3
My image is Birthday Fairy from Lili of the Valley.  Isn’t she sweet?!!!
P1070194 1
P1070198

P1070197
Supplies used:
Paper – Maja Designs
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh....my....gosh.... this has to be one of my most favoritest cards!!!! I love it, every stinkin' bit!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what is this a cute sweet card!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very pretty card Sheri, thanks for joining our '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message