TEXT HERE

Papertake Weekly–Anything Goes Challenge

P1070144
Good morning crafters! It’s time for a brand new Papertake Weekly Challenge and this one is an Anything Goes Challenge, my fav! Winking smile 
For my card, I stamped another cutie pie from Lili of the Valley, Wish Upon a Star.
P1070140
P1070146
P1070142
Thank you so much for visiting with me today. Please pop over to the Papertake Weekly Challenge Blog to see all of wonderful inspiration form those super talented Papertake Weekly girls!
Supplies used:
Paper – Maja Designs
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts

Would you like to comment?

  1. This is gorgeous Sherri. An adorable image and beautifully embellished. Love the pretty colour scheme.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sheri :-) the image is super cute and the colours and details are fab :-)

    I saw this on the challenge blog but I am just seeing empty boxes on here, not sure what's wrong but it's most likely my comp as I have the same problem on Dawny's blog too :-(

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LURVE!!! Beautiful colors, design, and that precious image is one of my all time favorites! Your work ALWAYS blows me away!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and I love that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card. I love the design and the details also. Hugs Michele xxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message