TEXT HERE

Papertake Weekly–White + One

Hello fellow crafters!! I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend. Mine was spent doing my very favorite thing, spending time with family.

It’s time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly and this time it is White + One. I figured, if I could only pick one color…it would have to be purple, right? So, white + purple, it is.
P1070180
I have chosen one of my all time favorite Lili of the Valley images, Little Ballerina. I just think she looks like she’s really enjoying herself, so I printed out the sentiment from my computer and added it. I also tucked in a little Party Time sentiment from  Lili of the Valley’s Simply Sophisticated set.
P1070181 copy
A bit of glitter for her toe shoes and hearts.
P1070183 1
P1070183 2
P1070187
Beautiful Maja Designs papers
P1070189
Thank you so very much for stopping by today. Please take the time to head over to the Papertake Weekly Blog to see all of the fabulous inspiration!
Supplies used:
Sentiment stamp – Lili of the ValleySimply Sophisticated
Paper – Maja Designs
Flowers and embellishments from

Would you like to comment?

  1. Gorgeous card Sheri :-) the image is adorable and I love the shades of purple,, beautiful :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sheri, such beautiful shades of purple, and I love that sweet image:)
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, both the family shot and the card!!!!! Love them both!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more, has to be purple! And it looks fab, especially the little die cut border

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a lovely day.

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri, you left such a lovely comment at mine the other day... Thank you :)
    It looks like you had a fab Easter. And what a gorgeous card. I love lilac and purples, but find them hard to play with. You have rocked it with this beauty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, how can you use just a couple of colors and yet still make it look so well.. Colorful!! It is just lovely, love your coloring and the way you have embellished it and your flowers are fab. I adore your blog by the way and get so much inspiration from it Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us all. Best wishes Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card, Sheri! I love the purple colour scheme, it's gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley '10th Birthday' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message