TEXT HERE

Wild Orchid Crafts– Blue, Birds, Buttons Challenge

Hello there! Time for a brand new Wild Orchid Crafts challenge. We are looking for the 3 B’s this time, Blue, Birds and Buttons.
P1070220
My image for today’s card is Carriage for Two from Lili of the Valley
. The birds on the branch were added to the stamped image using my Silhouette Print and Cut feature.
P1070221 1
P1070221 2
Tea Rose, Open Rose, Prima Junk Yard Findings
P1070221 3
The butterflies were added to my paper using Embossing paste and a stencil.
P1070219
Thank you so very much for stopping by and I hope you will be able to play along with the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.
Supplies used:
Flowers – Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper – Maja Designs

Would you like to comment?

  1. beeauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutifullllllll! p.s. print and cut feature looks like chinese to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! This is nothing short of spectacular!!!!!! Love every single detail!!!! And now you're going to get me started on another adventure of stencils and paste!! LOL!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sherri.Time I got back into making some cards I think. Thanks for the inspiration - love your little zipper charm x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....my....gosh...!!!!! I love this card!!!! The zipper embellishment is just so dang cute! I love the whole thing, love it!!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message